- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 container (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 bag (30 ounces) frozen shredded hash brown potatoes, partially thawed
- 8 medium green onions, sliced (1/2 cup)
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (4 ounces)
1 Heat oven to 350ºF. Grease bottom and side of rectangular baking dish, 13x9x2 inches, with shortening.
2 In very large bowl, mix soups, sour cream, milk and pepper. Stir in potatoes and onions. Spoon into baking dish.
3 Bake uncovered 30 minutes. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake 15 to 20 minutes longer or until golden brown on top and bubbly around edges.
Source : allrecipes.com