- 20 oz. refrigerated hash browns
- 1 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese (save a little to sprinkle on top)
- 1 cup cubed ham
- 8 eggs
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. fresh ground pepper
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 2 tbsp. milk or half & half
- Pre-heat oven 350 degrees.
- In a medium-size bowl, stir all ingredients together until well blended.
- Liberally grease the muffin tin.
- Scoop mixture into each space trying to make sure you get enough of the egg liquids.
- Sprinkle the tops with a little extra cheese.
- Place in the oven on the middle rack for about 30 min, or until golden brown.
These come out of the pan easier when they’ve been allowed to cool just a bit. Use a butter knife to scrap around the edges and carefully lift out. Enjoy!