- 4 large Russet potatoes, scrubbed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Ranch salad dressing seasoning
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Scrub potatoes and slice into wedges.
- Put potato wedges into a large bowl and drizzle olive oil over top.
- Add Ranch seasoning to bowl and toss to coat, ensuring all potatoes have an even coating.
- Place potatoes on a rimmed baking sheet, skin side down.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 25 minutes or until fork tender.
- Meanwhile, melt butter and add minced garlic.
- As soon as potatoes come out of the oven brush them with the garlic butter and serve.