Home > Health > Entire Family Dies After Young Woman Makes A Simple Mistake In The Kitchen > Page 2

Entire Family Dies After Young Woman Makes A Simple Mistake In The Kitchen

One day, Maria’s father went down into the cellar to fetch some potatoes, but he never came back up. Maria’s mother, desperate to find her husband went down after to him, but then she didn’t return and little Maria was left terrified as her family were disappearing into the dark cellar.

The same thing happened to Maria’s brother, and then her grandmother. as everyone went down to see what on earth was going on.

Maria’s grandmother had gone to a friend and asked for help, but by the time the neighbor arrived, she had already gone down into the basement herself, and in turn was left with the same fate as her daughter, grandson and son in law.

But what had happened to Maria’s family. How could the potatoes have killed this family? I’m just as confused as you are right now.
Continue to the next page to read how this tragedy happened…

The potatoes had been in the cellar for a very long time and as it turns out, this is VERY dangerous.

I didn’t know this, but potatoes contain glycoalkaloids, a chemical compound that is also found in poisonous nightshade plants.

This makes the vegetable become TOXIC and DEADLY when preserved or left in hot conditions. You don’t even need to eat the potatoes for them to harm you, simply inhaling the toxins is enough to kill.

Click ‘Next Page (>)’ to keep reading and don’t forget to SHARE with your Facebook friends