- 1 box (16.3 oz) Betty Crocker™ Krispy Kreme Doughnuts™ cake mix
- Water, vegetable oil and eggs called for on cake mix box
- 1 box (4-serving size) vanilla instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup frozen (thawed) whipped topping
- 1/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Glaze pouch from cake mix box
- 2 to 4 teaspoons milk
1 Heat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour 12-cup fluted tube pan. Make and bake cake as directed on box for fluted tube pan. Cool completely.
2 In medium bowl, mix pudding mix and 1 cup milk. Using whisk, mix 2 minutes until blended. Fold in whipped topping.
3 Cut cooled cake in half crosswise. Place toothpicks in cake to use as guide, if desired. Spoon pudding mixture evenly onto bottom half of cake. Carefully place top half of cake over filling. Cover loosely, and refrigerate until serving.
4 In small microwavable bowl, microwave chocolate chips uncovered on High 45 to 60 seconds; stir until smooth. Stir in contents of Glaze pouch and milk by teaspoons for thick glaze consistency. Spoon over cake. Cover and refrigerate leftovers.
Source : allrecipes.com