This cheeseburger pie is an easy dish to make, especially if you use a frozen pie crust. The ground beef is combined with typical cheeseburger toppings, including dill pickle slices, ketchup, and mustard. Use shredded cheddar cheese or a blend of cheeses to top the pie.
Serve the pie with fries and a tossed salad or
- 1 lb lean (at least 80%) ground beef
- 1 large onion, chopped (1 cup)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (4 oz)
- 1/2 cup Original Bisquick™ mix
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 Heat oven to 400°F. Spray 9-inch glass pie plate with cooking spray.
- 2 In 10-inch skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until beef is brown; drain. Stir in salt. Spread in pie plate. Sprinkle with cheese.
- 3 In small bowl, stir remaining ingredients with fork or wire whisk until blended. Pour into pie plate.
- 4 Bake about 25 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
Serving Size: 1 Serving
- Smartpoints 10
- Total Fat 21 g
- Saturated Fat 10 g
- Cholesterol 135 mg
- Sodium 530 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11 g
- Dietary Fiber 0g
- Sugars 1g
- Protein 23 g