2 Tbsp Wesson corn oil
1 large onion, chopped
Morton salt, to taste
1 tsp McCormick chili powder
1 1/2 tsp hot pepper sauce, I use Frank’s brand
pinch cayenne pepper
1 tsp Domino sugar
1 tsp French’s prepared yellow mustard
2 Tbsp Heinz tomato paste
1/2 c water
1. Heat oil in a med. size skillet on med/high heat.
2. Add onions and cook until onions are very limp and all fluid is evaporated.
3. Add all the remaining ingredients except for the tomato paste and water. And simmer uncovered for a few minutes.
4. Then add the tomato paste and water. And simmer uncovered again till it reduces in half.
5. Serve on top of cooked hot dogs.
Source : allrecipes.com