- 6 bone-in skin-on chicken pieces such as legs, thighs or drumsticks
- 2 cups white rice
- 2 cups water
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon paprika regular or smoked paprika
- 3 tablespoons butter melted
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- cooking spray
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Coat a 9″x13″ baking pan with cooking spray.
Add the rice, water, and 3 cans of soup to the pan. Stir to combine.
Place the chicken pieces on top of the rice mixture. Drizzle the butter over the chicken and rice.
Season the chicken with salt, pepper and paprika.
Cover with foil and bake for 1 1/2 hours. Increase the oven temperature to 400 degrees. Uncover and bake for an additional 20-30 minutes until all of the liquid is absorbed and chicken is browned. If you like extra crispy chicken skin, broil the casserole for 3-5 minutes after it’s done baking.
Sprinkle with parsley and serve.
source : Allrecipes.com