- 2 (15 oz.) cans chickpeas a.k.a. garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 teaspoon freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Preheat oven to 400º F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Once you have thoroughly rinsed and drained chickpeas, place them on a clean dish towel, wrap up the towel and rub them together to remove outer skins and to make sure they’re fully dry. Note: if they’re still wet, they won’t be as crispy.
- Transfer chickpeas to a large bowl and stir in olive oil, lime juice, curry powder, chili, powder, paprika and cayenne. Mix together so everything is coated.
- Pour chickpeas out into a single layer on lined baking sheet, then place in oven and bake for 40 minutes, or until crispy.
- Remove from oven and season with salt. Let cool or serve immediately.
Source : allrecipes.com