- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 8 Hatch green chiles, roasted, skins and seeds removed, divided
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper
- tortilla chips, for serving
- Place the cream cheese in a food processor and process until smooth. Add the sour cream and pulse to combine.
- Roughly chop 6 of the chiles and add them to the processor along with the cumin, onion powder and garlic powder. Process until smooth. Transfer the dip to a bowl.
- Chop the remaining 2 chiles. Stir into the dip. Taste, and add salt and pepper as needed.
- Refrigerate the dip until ready to serve. Serve with tortilla chips.
Source : allrecipes.com