Back to Top
> Just for you
> Crab Rangoon Dip – As Good or Better Than the Won-ton Version
> Page 2
- 4green onions, chopped
- 2(8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 2(6 ounce) cansfancy crabmeat, drained (can also use imitation Krab)
- 3tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 1⁄2teaspoonsWorcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4teaspoon garlic powder
- 1teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2cup sour cream
For wonton chips
- 32wonton wrappers
- vegetable oil (in a kitchen spritzer)
- Soften the cream cheese in the microwave for about thirty seconds.
- Add all the other ingredients (except wonton chips) and mix well.
- Pour dip into an oven-safe casserole dish.
- Bake for 30 mins at 350 degrees, or until dip is hot and bubbly.
- Meanwhile, cut wonton wrappers in half on the diagonal.
- Spray wontons lightly with oil using kitchen spritzer.
- While the finished dip is resting, turn oven up to 375 degrees.
- Lay wontons on baking stone or cookie sheet in a single layer.
- Bake wontons 4-6 minutes or just until golden brown. Watch closely as they burn easily.
- Remove from pan and allow to cool on a plate layered with paper towels.
- Serve the dip with fried wonton chips (or pita chips, vegetables or crackers.).Source : allrecipes.com