- ¾ cup brioche bread, diced
- ½ cup Hood® Heavy Cream
- 1 dash hot sauce
- 8 oz. crab meat
- 1 Tbsp. shallot, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. mascarpone cheese
- 3 tsp. lemon juice
- Zest of 2 lemons
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 tsp. Cape Cod seasoning (can
- substitute Old Bay seasoning)
- 2 Tbsp. red bell pepper, diced small
- 2 Tbsp. parsley, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. chives, sliced
- 12 pre-baked puff pastry cups
- Follow the instructions on your puff pastry cups and prebake, about 18-20 minutes.
- Preheat your oven to 300 degrees. (If you just prebaked your puff pastry shells, you’ll be bringing your oven temperature down to 300 degrees, as they will be prebaking at a higher temperature)
- In a small bowl, combine your brioche bread cubes and Hood® Heavy Cream. Let mixtuire sit for 10 minutes at room temperature. Add hot sauce and mix thoroughly.
- In a medium size mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients including the brioche bread mixture. Make sure to check the crab meat for bits of shell or cartilage.
- Mound the crab mixture into the prebaked puff pastry cups on a baking sheet. Cook for 5-10 minutes to warm the filling.
- Serve immediately as an appetizer.
Source : allrecipes.com