- 1 white cake mix (2 layer size, prepared)
- 1 can (14 ounces) coconut cream (Coco Casa or another sweet cream of coconut product)
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 large tub (16 ounces) of whipped topping
- 3 1/2 ounces coconut (shredded and sweetened: about 1 1/3 cup or about half of a 7-ounce bag)
Make and bake the cake according to package directions, in a greased and floured 9×13 pan.
As soon as the cake comes out of the oven poke holes all over the cake. In a bowl, combine Coco Casa or another cream of coconut and 1 can of sweetened condensed milk; pour over the cake.
When the cake is completely cool, spread whipped topping over top and sprinkle with coconut.
Cover the cake and refrigerate until it is thoroughly chilled before serving.
It’s a rich cake, so cut small pieces.