These Cinnamon Roll Bites are the easiest way to cinnamon roll flavor!
- 2 1/3 cup Bisquick
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 4 tablespoons sugar, divided
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Caramel ice cream topping, for dipping, optional
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Mix half of the sugar with the cinnamon in a small bowl.
- Mix remaining ingredients in a stand mixer until a soft dough forms.
- Scoop out tablespoonfuls of dough and roll into a ball.
- Roll each ball in the cinnamon-sugar mixture and place on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes. Serve warm, with or without caramel dipping sauce.Source : allrecipes.com