- 4 boneless pork chops
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1-2 sprigs fresh rosemary, minced
- 3/4 cup apple cider
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon wholegrain Dijon mustard
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Melt butter over medium-high heat and add minced garlic and rosemary. Cook for 1-2 minutes, or until fragrant.
- Season pork chops generously with salt and pepper, then add to pan and sear on both sides until browned.
- Once browned, remove pork to a plate and set aside.
- Pour apple cider into the pan to deglaze, 1-2 minutes, then stir in mustard and heavy cream.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and cook for 5 minutes, or until slightly thickened.
- Return pork chops to sauce, making sure both sides are coated, then serve hot and enjoy.
Recipe adapted from The Seasoned Mom