- 10 oz Mexican chorizo
- ½ lb mushrooms, quartered
- 6 oz Monterey Jack cheese, cubed
- scallions and cilantro, for topping
- tortilla chips, for serving
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- In a cast iron skillet or oven safe skillet, cook the chorizo over medium heat, breaking it up as it cooks. When it starts to brown, add in the mushrooms and cook until completely cooked and the mushrooms are tender, 6 to 7 minutes. Drain off as much of the fat as possible.
- Top the chorizo and mushrooms with the cheese. Place the skillet in the oven and bake until the cheese is melted and bubbly, 10-12 minutes.
- Serve topped with the green onions and cilantro. Eat with tortilla chips.
Source : allrecipes.com