- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1 package (10 ounces) large marshmallows
- 1 package (12 ounces) Golden Grahams
- 1/3 cup milk chocolate chips, melted
- In a large saucepan, melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows; cook and stir until blended. Remove from heat. Stir in cereal until coated.
- Using a buttered spatula, press evenly into a greased 13×9-in. pan. Drizzle with melted chocolate chips. Cool completely. Cut into bars. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 1-1/2 dozen.
Source : allrecipes.com