- 1 c. unsalted butter, softened
- 1 c. brown sugar
- 1 c. granulated sugar
- 2 c. peanut butter
- 2 eggs
- 2½ c. flour
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- granulated sugar, for dipping
- ¾ c. peanut butter
- 1 (10.5 oz.) package peanut butter cups
- ½ c. m&m’s
- ¼ c. heavy cream
- ¾ c. chocolate chips
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together butter and sugars.
- Add peanut butter and mix well.
- Add eggs, one at a time, until incorporated.
- Combine flour, salt, baking powder, and baking powder and add gradually to peanut butter mixture, mixing until all ingredients are well-blended.
- Using ⅓ c. dough at a time, roll into balls and dip in sugar to coat.
- Place on a lightly greased cookie sheet and use a glass to flatten cookies just until edges start to crack (you will flatten them more later).
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Open oven and use a glass to flatten cookies to desired size.
- Bake for an additional 5-7 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
- Cool completely.
- Top cooled cookies with 1 Tbsp. peanut butter, 1 crumbled peanut butter cup, and 8-10 m&m’s.
- Prepare chocolate ganache by heating heavy cream until boiling, then pouring over chocolate chips in a heat-proof bowl.
- Stir mixture until smooth. *If necessary, heat additionally to completely melt chocolate chips.
- Drizzle chocolate over cookies and refrigerate until set.
Source : allrecipes.com