Chicken Strips with a Kick!
- ⅔ cup Blue Diamond Sriracha Almonds
- ¼ cup flour
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 2 tsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 large egg whites
- 1.5 chicken breasts, cut into strips OR chicken tenders
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Line a baking sheet with foil. Set a wire rack on the baking sheet and coat it with cooking spray.
- Place sriracha almonds in a food processor and pulse until the almonds are finely chopped.
- Pour into a shallow bowl and add the flour, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Toss with a fork to combine.
- Slowly drizzle in the olive oil using a fork to stir as you drizzle.
- Whisk the egg whites in a second shallow dish.
- Coat the chicken strips with the egg whites and transfer to the almond mixture; turn to coat evenly.
- Place the strips on the prepared rack and coat with cooking spray; turn and spray the other side.
- Bake the chicken strips until golden brown, crispy and no longer pink in the center, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Let cool slightly before serving.
Source : allrecipes.com