- 1 (8 oz) package lasagna noodles
- ½ cup (1 stick) unsalted butter
- 1 (8oz) package cream cheese, softened and diced
- 1 ½ cups shredded Italian cheese blend
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 2 cups cooked chicken, diced
- ⅓-1 cup milk, room temperature
- ½ pound deli ham, chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Grease a 9×9-inch baking dish, set aside.
- Add lasagna noodles to large pot of salted, boiling water. Cook according to minimum time based on package instructions.
- In a saucepan on medium heat, melt butter. Add in cream cheese, salt, pepper, and garlic powder and stir until melted. Whisk in Italian cheese blend and stir until completely melted.
- Place a layer of lasagna noodles on bottom of baking dish, trimming to fit, if necessary.
- Sprinkle 1 cup of diced chicken along with half of diced ham. Pour 1 cup cheese sauce over top and begin second layer, repeating same process. Top with a final layer of noodles with remaining cheese sauce, followed by 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese and finish with a layer of breadcrumbs.
- Cover with tin foil and bake for 25-30 minutes. Remove foil and continue baking for 10-12 minutes or until top of lasagna begins to bubble and turn golden brown.
- Allow lasagna to rest briefly before serving.
Recipe adapted from The Girl Who Ate Everything