- 2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 2 eggs
- 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 cup dried cranberries, chopped
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- ½ cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, room temperature
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 pinch salt
- Preheat oven to 350℉ and line 1-2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together butter, sugar, and vanilla.
- Add in eggs one at a time, then add applesauce and mix until blended.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet and stir until just combined.
- Fold in oats, cranberries, and chocolate chips until just incorporated.
- Measure a spoonful of dough per cookie and space evenly on the baking sheet. Then place the baking sheets in the oven. Bake for 12-15 minutes.
- Remove cookies from the oven and allow to cool. Enjoy immediately or store in an airtight container.
Recipe adapted from Coffee With Us 3