Go easy on yourself with this quick one-dish meal, topped in potato nuggets. With chicken, cheese and veggies, too, it’s both delicious and well-rounded.
- bag (24 oz) frozen broccoli, carrots, cauliflower and cheese-flavored sauce
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken
- medium green onions, chopped (1/4 cup)
- cups frozen potato nuggets (from 2-lb bag)
- cup finely shredded Cheddar cheese (2 oz)
1Heat oven to 375°F. In ungreased 11×7-inch (2-quart) glass baking dish, place broccoli, carrots, cauliflower and cheese sauce. Microwave uncovered on High 3 to 5 minutes, stirring once, until thawed. Stir well until cheese sauce is melted.
2Stir chicken and 3 tablespoons of the onions into vegetable-cheese mixture. Top with frozen potato nuggets.
3Bake uncovered 40 to 45 minutes or until bubbly around edges and potato nuggets are golden brown. Sprinkle with cheese and remaining 1 tablespoon onion. Bake 5 to 10 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.