1 can(s) salmon, 14.75 oz
1/3 c bread crumbs
2 green onions, chopped
1/4 c chopped celery
1/4 c mayonnaise
1 egg, beaten
4 Tbsp butter, for frying
lemon and dill, for garnish
1. Drain salmon. Remove bones and skin.
2. In a large bowl combine salmon, bread crumbs, onion, celery, mayonnaise, and beaten egg.
4. Shape into 4 even-sized patties. Two for dinner. And two the next day for a salmon burger. Condiments of your choice.
5. In a large saute pan, melt butter on low.
6. Add salmon patties.
7. Cook on medium until golden brown on each side and cooked through.
8. I like to serve a patty with boiled, and cut up cooked potatoes, a hard-boiled egg, cream gravy, and my Candied Crunchy Dill Pickles on the side. Sprinkle a little dill seed and a splash of lemon juice on the patties.
9. My mom and dad.