- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1/2 – 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp McCormick garlic powder
- 1 tsp McCormick Italian seasoning
- 2 green pepper chopped
- 2 onions chopped
- 12 ounces Velveeta
- 1 pound of Barilla macaroni
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Season ground beef with pepper, Italian seasoning and garlic powder and brown beef, drain fat off when cooked.
- Saute peppers and onions together until cooked.
- While pepper and onions are sauteing cook the 1 pound of macaroni noodles.
- When peppers and onions are done add the cooked ground beef.
- Slice up velveeta and add to pan to begin to melt (Only needs to stay on stove for 2-3 minutes it’s ok if it’s not fully melted).
- Add in macaroni (I used a large bowl to mix everything).
- Place in 9×13 baking dish and bake for 15-20 minutes.
source : Allrecipes.com