- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons minced garlic
- 10 chicken tenders (or about 4 chicken breasts)
- ½ cup of your favorite barbecue sauce
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a 9″ x 12″ baking dish with foil or lightly coat with cooking spray.
- Mix brown sugar and garlic in a small bowl.
- Place chicken in the baking dish and spread the brown sugar/garlic mixture evenly over the chicken.
- Bake chicken for about 10 minutes for tenders, 15-20 for chicken breasts, or until juices are clear.
- Turn on the broiler and brush barbecue sauce evenly over chicken. Broil for about 5 minutes, careful not to let it burn.
Source : allrecipes.Com