- 1 large salmon fillet (or 4-6 single portion fillets)
- 1 pound asparagus spears, ends trimmed
- salt and pepper to taste
- ½ cup butter (vegan butter if need be)
- juice of 1 medium lemon, plus additional lemon slices for garnish (optional)
- 3 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1½ teaspoons Italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a large baking sheet with foil and lightly grease with cooking spray.
- Arrange salmon in the center of the pan and arrange asparagus around the sides of the pan. Arrange lemon slices under the edges of the salmon. Season salmon and asparagus with salt and pepper.
- In a small sauce pan, melt butter over medium high heat. Once melted stir in garlic and Italian seasoning. Pour mixture over salmon and asparagus.
- Bake for 10 minutes, then change oven to broil and cook another 5-7 minutes. Top with fresh herbs if desired and serve.Source : allrecipes.com