Has it “bean” long since you’ve had a fiesta? Enchiladas make a great start. Olé!
- teaspoon vegetable oil
- medium onion, finely chopped (1/2 cup)
- teaspoon ground cumin
- can (15 oz) Progresso® black beans, drained, rinsed
- package (11 oz) Old El Paso™ flour tortillas for burritos (8 tortillas; 8 inch), heatedSAVE $
- cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese (8 oz)
- can (10 oz) Old El Paso™ enchilada sauce SAVE $
- cup shredded Cheddar cheese (2 oz)
- Old El Paso™ Thick ‘n Chunky salsa, if desired SAVE $
1Heat oven to 350°F. Lightly spray 11×7-inch (2-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray. Heat oil in 10-inch skillet over medium heat. Add onion and cumin; cook and stir until onion is tender. Stir in beans.
2Place about 3 tablespoons bean mixture in center of each warm tortilla. Top each with 1/4 cup Monterey Jack cheese. Roll up tightly; place, seam side down, in baking dish. Spoon enchilada sauce over tortillas. Spray sheet of foil with cooking spray; cover baking dish with foil, sprayed side down.
3Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Sprinkle with Cheddar cheese. Serve enchiladas with salsa.