- Chicken Breasts, Bonless and Skinless – 2 Pounds
- Cream Cheese, Cut into Cubes – 2 (8 Ounce) Blocks
- Dry Ranch Dressing Mix – 2 (1 Ounce) Packets
- Bacon, Cooked and Crumbled – 8 Ounces
- High Quality Rolls – 6
- Extra Sharp Cheddar Cheese – 6 Slices
- Red Onion, Thinly Sliced – 1
- Prepared Barbecue Sauce
- Pat the chicken breasts dry with paper towel. Place them in the crockpot. Top evenly with cream cheese cubes then spinkle the dry ranch evenly over the top. Cook on low for 6-8 hours or on high for 4 hours. Chicken is ready when it can easily be shredded with a fork.
- When chicken is cooked, shred it. Add cooked bacon. Give the mixture a stir to evenly combine everything.
- Spoon one portion of chicken mixture on half of a good quality rolls, top with cheese and set under the broiler just until cheese has melted.
- Spread BBQ sauce on second half of the bun and top with a thin slice of red onion. Serve.
Source : allrecipes.com