- 4 oz sun-dried tomatoes, finely chopped
- 3-4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (13.2 oz) wheel brie cheese
- 1-2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- bagel chips or crackers, for serving
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- Combine the sun-dried tomatoes and garlic in a bowl with some of the oil from the tomatoes. Place the wheel of brie on a baking sheet (you can place it on a piece of parchment paper to make it easy to transfer to a serving plate). Place the sun-dried tomatoes and garlic on top of the cheese.
- Bake in the oven until the cheese is soft and starts to ooze out the sides, about 10 minutes. Sprinkle on the parsley before serving.
Source : allrecipes.com