- 2 tsp. unflavored gelatin
- 2 Tbsp. cold water
- ¼ c. boiling water
- ½ c. sugar
- 2 Tbsp. cocoa powder (for a more intense chocolate flavor, add 1 additional Tbsp.)
- 1½ c. heavy cream, very cold
- ½ c. Baileys Irish Cream, very cold
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- *Before beginning, prep bowl and beaters by placing in the freezer for 15-20 minutes to chill.*
- Sprinkle gelatin over cold water in small bowl; stir and let stand 1 minute to soften.
- Add boiling water; stir until gelatin is completely dissolved. Let stand to cool.
- Stir together sugar and cocoa in a large mixing bowl; add heavy cream.
- Beat at medium-high speed until stiff peaks form; gradually pour in Baileys, vanilla, and gelatin mixture, beating continuously at high speed until well-blended and soft peaks form.
- Let stand 5 minutes to thicken.
- Spoon into serving dishes and place in refrigerator to chill. (*For a faster setting mousse, chill bowls before filling.)
- Chill 1 hour or until ready to serve.
Source : allrecipes.com