- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 2 1/2 cups boiling water
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 envelopes gelatin
- 1 1/2 cup crushed pineapple
- 2 8-oz packages cream cheese
- Whipped cream
- Mix graham cracker crumbs and melted butter together and press into pan.
- Dissolve gelatin and sugar in boiling water
- Add pineapple. Let the mixture cool some some.
- Cream the cream cheese with mixer.
- Add pineapple and gelatin mixture. It will look a little watery and lumpy. Place bowl in the fridge for a short while until it is just starting to set (don’t wait until it sets completely), then remove and beat with mixer.
- Pour mixture over crust and place back into refrigerator for several hours or until set.
- After it sets, top it with whipped cream, slice and serve. Super simple!