- 8 oz. penne pasta, uncooked
- 1 lb. asparagus, trimmed and cut into 2 inch pieces
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced purple onion
For the dressing:
- 1/3 cup plain greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp freshly chopped parsley
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- salt and pepper to taste
- Boil the pasta for 12 minutes then add the cut asparagus to the boiling water. Cook for an additional 2 to 3 minutes and then drain pasta and asparagus in a strainer and run under cold water until pasta and asparagus have cooled. Drain completely and place in a large bowl.
- Add in the tomato and onion and toss to coat.
- Meanwhile whisk together all the ingredients for the dressing and pour over pasta. Stir to coat. Serve chilled. Enjoy!
Source : allrecipes.Com