Amazing German Chocolate Spoon Cake From a Slow Cooker
- 1 (15.25-oz.) box Pillsbury German Chocolate cake mix
- ½ cup melted salted butter
- 1 cup water
- 3 large eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 dash salt
- 1 cup sweetened coconut flakes
- 1 cup milk chocolate chunks (or chips)
- ½ cup chopped pecans.
Slow Cooker Size
- 6-quart Oval
- Mix the cake mix, melted butter, water, eggs, vanilla, and salt in a medium-sized bowl until just combined. Do not overmix, it is ok if there is small lumps in the batter.
- Spray the slow cooker very well with non-stick spray.
- Pour the batter in to the slow cooker.
- Sprinkle over the coconut, chocolate chunks and pecans.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 1 hour and 45 minutes.
- Serve with ice cream and enjoy!
Source : allrecipes.com