- 1 pound ground chicken
- 1 cup panko crumbs (or dry bread crumbs)
- 1 (1 ounce) packet ranch dressing mix
- 1 large egg
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup buffalo wing sauce (divided)
- 5-6 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/2 teaspoon onion flakes
- salt and pepper, to taste
- ranch or blue cheese dressing for dipping (or drizzle)
- Preheat oven to 400°. Line a baking sheet pan with parchment paper (or lightly grease).
- In a large bowl combine ground chicken, bread crumbs, ranch mix, egg, garlic, 1 tablespoon buffalo wing sauce, green onions, celery salt, onion flakes, salt and pepper.
- Roll mixture into 1 tablespoon balls and place on prepared baking sheet.
- Place pan of meatballs in oven for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool 5 minutes on pan. Pour remaining hot wing sauce in a shallow bowl, add meatballs and toss to coat, and place meatballs back on baking pan.
- Place pan of meatballs back in oven to bake another 10 minutes*.
- Serve immediately with ranch or blue cheese dressing.
Source : allrecipes.com