- Stir in flour; keep stirring until smooth and bubbly.
- Remove from heat and add the chicken broth, a little at a time, stirring to keep smooth. When this is smooth, add the milk, stir until smooth.
- Return to heat. …
- Taste and add salt and pepper, as needed.
- Use immediately or store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to a week.
- Use in casseroles in place of condensed cream soups.
Source : allrecipes.com
Home > Just for you > A Quick to Make Perfect Substitute for Any Flavor Canned Soup