This no-fail corn casserole recipe uses only 5 simple ingredients, but bakes up into a savory side dish that will complement any meal.
5 minPrep Time
45 minCook Time
50 minTotal Time
- 1 (8 ounce) box Jiffy Corn Muffin mix
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can creamed corn (not drained)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) melted butter
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, mix all of the ingredients together and pour into a greased 8″x8″ baking pan.
- Cook uncovered for 45 minutes or until lightly browned.
Mix in 2 eggs….this creates just a bit more of a lighter corn casserole. Add 1/2 to 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese….because cheese makes everything better, right? Add 1/4 cup to 1/2 cup sugar….this of course makes it a very sweet corn casserole. If you add the eggs and sugar, it almost takes like a corn cake and could be eaten for dessert!