Back to Top
> Just for you
> 4-Ingredient Lemon Souffle Cheesecake
> Page 2
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 5 large eggs, at room temperature
- 8 oz cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- Powdered sugar, for dusting (optional)
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Cut a circle of parchment paper to line the bottom of an 8-inch springform pan and a 3.5-inch strip to line the sides. Line pan and set aside.
- Separate the egg whites and yolks into separate bowls. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese with an electric mixer until smooth, about 2 minutes. Add condensed milk and beat one minute more.
- Add egg yolks, lemon zest, and lemon juice and beat until well combined, about 2 more minutes.
- In a separate bowl, beat the egg whites until stiff peaks form.
- Fold half of the egg whites into the cream cheese mixture. Add remaining egg whites and gently fold until no white streaks remain.
- Transfer batter to prepared springform pan and gently tap on counter to release any air bubbles.
- Place an empty baking pan on lower rack of oven and pour in 2 cups of boiling water. Place cheesecake on middle rack above the pan with water.
- Bake 45 minutes. Turn off oven and let cake cool in oven for 30 minutes.
- Remove sides of springform pan and gently remove parchment paper. Let cool completely and chill until ready to serve.
- Dust with powdered sugar, if desired, and enjoy!