7. Painful and strange period s or in between period: This often indicates uterus cancer so make sure you do a trans-vaginal ultrasound.
8. Short breath/ wheezing: A potential sign of lung cancer.
9. Chronic cough/chest pain: A persistent cough may be a sign of various cancer types, such as tumors and leukemia. Lung cancer causes pain in the chest which spreads to the shoulder and the arm.
10. Fevers and infections: Frequent fevers and infections may indicate leukemia as the infectious blood cells remove all shields of energy of the body.
11. Swelling in lymph nodes, neck, armpits, and groin: Enlarged nodes often indicate cancer.
12. Difficulty swallowing: This issue may be a sign of throat/esophageal or lung cancer.
13. Bruises and bleedings that don’t stop: This can be a sign of leukemia since this diseases is manifested by more leukemia cells than red blood cells, which in turn inhibits the transportation of oxygen and leads to clotting.
Click ‘Next Page (>)’ to keep reading and don’t forget to SHARE with your Facebook friends