Home > Just for you > 10 Signs You Have Been Exposed To Toxic Mold!

10 Signs You Have Been Exposed To Toxic Mold!

Mold is a very common problem in a lot of households because it grows everywhere and it can cause a variety of health problems. Mold is present under the sink, in the basement, in the shower, in leaking walls, etc. Researchers have found that mold releases millions of spores into the room and can cause winter allergies and asthma attacks.
Types of Mold – There are more than 1000 types of mold and experts classify them according to their effect on humans and other living things. Let’s take a look:
Allergenic molds – These molds are least dangerous and children are the most prone to them. They worsen asthma symptoms and can cause problems in people with a predisposition to a specific mold.
Pathogenic mold – They can lead to infection and can be very dangerous in people with a weak immunity. They can develop an acute response similar to bacterial pneumonia.
Toxigenic molds – These molds produce mycotoxins that can lead to immunosuppression and cancer. As soon as they’re inhaled, touched, or ingested, the toxic chemicals in these molds are absorbed into the body.

Click ‘Next Page (>)’ to keep reading and don’t forget to SHARE with your Facebook friends